Thursday, April 21, 2011

4/21/2011 Potty Progress

Gavin's doing great with potty-training. He's been using the toilet at daycare 3-6 times daily and doing awesome at home. He's so proud of himself when he goes in the toilet and he loves to flush and wave "bye-bye" to the potty! We've been putting big-boy underwear on him in the evenings. He gets so excited about his Buzz and Woody underwear. Last night he even wanted to sleep holding a clean pair.

He has had a couple of accidents in his underwear and the experience really shocked him. He seemed very confused as to why he and the floor got wet. He was very sad when I took the underwear off and put his diaper back on. I think it's a good learning experience for him. Now the next biggest step is to get him talking so he can tell us when he needs to go potty!


Gavin's daycare teacher told us about this toilet technique for little boys. Once we started putting him on the toilet facing backwards, he started aiming better because he naturally leans forwards instead of backwards. There's much less mess now and he is more comfortable, too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to set this little boy down on my hard cock and let his guts milk my fat cock till i nut into hin

Ben redeemed Red said...

I would love to clean his bum with my tongue take him to his bedroom and lift his legs in the air like I'm changing the baby stick my dick in his dirty smelly bum hole I'll be gentle with him at first but then I would push my dick harder in him so he says he can't take it anymore and he says stop I'm bleeding and lick his bum hole from his blood poop in my cum boys to me and pregnant I would inpregnant with him him every chance I get or at least I would if I didn't have this heart condition besides that's fantasy to me

Ben redeemed Red said...

I would love to clean his bum with my tongue take him to his bedroom and lift his legs in the air like I'm changing the baby stick my dick in his dirty smelly bum hole I'll be gentle with him at first but then I would push my dick harder in him so he says he can't take it anymore and he says stop I'm bleeding and lick his bum hole from his blood poop in my cum boys to me and pregnant I would inpregnant with him him every chance I get or at least I would if I didn't have this heart condition besides that's fantasy to me