Sunday, April 17, 2011

04/17/2011

Our friends brought over a tricycle for the kids to ride. They've been having a blast with it. Gavin's the perfect size for it. Alexa's a little big, but she thinks it's fun anyways.

Alexa said the funniest thing yesterday. She said that she wanted me to make a "French Poodle Pizza" and that Uncle Brian could eat the head, Daddy could eat the eyes, and Mommy could eat the butt! Oh, and the policeman could eat the feet! Where does she come up with these stories?

I left Tysen laying on his back in the middle of this blanket. I went into the kitchen to get Alexa something to drink. Soon I heard Tysen crying. This is where I found him! He's never rolled over this many times consecutively! He must have rolled over at least 4 times in under a minute to get to where I found him. He was trying to go farther, but the wall got in his way! He was so mad that he got stuck! Plus, he kept bonking his own head on the wall because he was trying so hard!
Here's Tysen yelling because he's stuck!

No comments: